Business Training Courses, Consultancy
Asking professional, especially a psychologist's help has not got the same tradition in every culture. In recent years in Hungary more and more people who lead a "normal" life approach an expert for psychological support. Many of these people are successful in most areas of their lives but suddenly find themselves in a situation they cannot cope with alone or simply admit that involving a professional significantly cuts down the process of overcoming their problems.
Visits to a psychologist give opportunities to discuss spiritual problems, to release stress, to learn and develop one's personal ways to battle.
Considering these facts, the main tasks during the lifestyle consultancy provided for employees are that the psychologist:
- Helps those who turn to him to treat unexpected stressful situations better, to be able to handle their own personal issues
- Introduces a number of useful methods, techniques to help achieving one's desired state of mind
- Gives support to individuals to strengthen or restore their self esteem and self confidence
- Contributes in mapping new, individual objectives and helps taking the necessary steps to achieve those
- Is present then available at any time to ensure that individuals have an option to seek help for their problems and solution to their questions in a supportive environment with the help of a skilled professional.
The individual consultancy takes one hour (1.5 hours max. in a crucial situation)
Individual and Team Coaching
We start from the principle that on the top of an organizational hierarchy there are successful, skilled managers, who have a significant role in defining the future, the heading and the success of the organization. In order to fit the expectations, they need stern preparations, need to increase their knowledge and to train themselves continuously.
During the prospect of coaching we deal with the managers' professional problems. This is like a raw material and the final product is the new knowledge, new approach, new values, in one word – NOVUM. Involving coaching in the life of an organization offers the possibility of creating invaluable virtue.
- Before the work starts, there is a so called No. 0 meeting, where we find out whether the chemistry is working, if there is trust between the Coach and Coachee, which is the principle of any further co-operation. The No. 0 meeting is free of charge.
- The objective of the coaching is to establish a positive change in the Coachee's professional personality, way of thinking and behaviour.
- During coaching we work with exact examples and related experiences from the Coachee's professional life, completed with the latest knowledge of management of the Coach. (Refreshment of knowledge)
- Depending on the objectives of the coaching the length of the course can be agreed in advance but it could also be continuous, lasting even for months if necessary.
- A coaching session is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Sessions are recommended to be held on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Venue of the coaching is either a meeting room at the organization or an outside location agreed in advance.
Method and Significance of the Team Coaching
- The group of appointed managers (5-7 persons) take part in the coaching sessions together, where they work with exact examples and related experiences from their professional life.
- The Coach directs the discussion of topics in a way that the managers find the right solution themselves.
- The managers learn and understand each others' problems, share their experiences and it helps them to overcome their own issues.
- Team coaching gives space to think as a team, strengthens co-operation amongst the members and helps finding a mutual way of communication. An assembled team of leaders have a positive effect on the conformation of the oraganization's culture.
- Team coaching tracks the weekly progress of the apperception of leadership skills and implementing them into everyday's work.
- Team Coaching ensures the permanent subsistence of the new knowledge.
Skill Development Training courses, workshops
Attendees work on the given subject by sharing their own experiences and the with the help of the team interaction. This way the new knowledge and patterns integrate into their behaviour directly through experience. The Trainer is not simply a tutor but works as a catalyst in the learning process, where the attendees are the lead actors. The Trainer creates and maintains trust, interest and an open atmosphere as well as directs the process, leads the mutual work, makes adjustments if necessary.
- Effective leading
- Time management
- Assertive communication
- Motivating leaders
- Coaching approach in leading
- Work-life balance (TED based)
- Dealing with customers
- Team building
- Job search techniques
- Interview techniques
Length: 1-2 workdays according to the topic, in an outside venue
Structural Audit in Human Resources
The purpose of the structural audit is to direct the attention of the management to unexploited reserves – in the areas of knowledge, experience and competence. To explore obstructive factors that stop employees to escalate their efficiency. To enlighten the nexus that latently influences the productivity of the organization.
- Management Audit (for top and medium managers as well as for key personnel). Tools of the audit: structured interviews (1-1,5 hours per person), on-demand tests (motivation, self-assessment, management skills, etc.)
- Full Human Resources Audit involving every employee of the appointed departments. Tools of the audit: structured interviews (40 minutes per person), two tests.